for a new production created by Gustavo Ramírez Sansano
This new dance production is inspired by “El Publico” by F. Garcia Lorca.
Where: Espai La Granja – Burjassot (Valencia), Spain
When: 24, 25 and 26 Septembre 2021
Deadline for applications: August, the 2th
The IVC is looking for 8 dancers/perfomers (nationality of a EEC country or valid work permit for Spain), free from January to April 2022, both included (exclusive availability is required for that period). Possibilities of subsequent tour during 2022/23.
Pre-registration: To pre-register it is necessary to send an email before August 2, 2021 to: firstname.lastname@example.org with:
1. In the body of the message: Name, surname and contact telephone number.
2. CV in PDF format (maximum 2 pages) with photo, data and the following information: Training (maximum 10 lines), professional experience, other talents (singing, playing an instrument, circus, etc.).
Application: To complete the application, it is mandatory to send an email to the same address before September 5, 2021 with a video link in horizontal recording (on Vimeo or Youtube without password) following this structure:
• Name, surname, age and motivation to participate into this project (spoken in front of the camera with a maximum duration of 2 minutes).
• 2 to 3 minutes of dance on stage avoiding group parts unless identification is easy.
• One minute text of the play “El Público” (the text will be sent once the pre-registration has been made).
• Fragment of movement by Gustavo Ramírez Sansano (a link to the video will also be sent).
• Improvisation of a maximum of 5 minutes.
Pre-selection: A pre-selection will be made from the video sent. The result will be communicated from Tuesday, September 14 to the email address that
For further information, please visit https://ivc.gva.es/val/escena-val/noticies-escena/audicio-dansa-produccio-dirigida-per-gustavo-ramirez-sansano