Where: Munich, Germany
When: August 2nd 2021
Deadline for applications: May 11th 2021
You are doing a workshop at TANZWERKSTATT EUROPA and have finished choreographic material that you would like to show? In this Open Stage, you are given the opportunity to show your piece or choreographic material to the Munich’s audience, as well as all the artists and participants taking part!
Your work shouldn’t be longer than 10 minutes. You are participating in TANZWERKSTATT EUROPA. The team of JOINT ADVENTURES will make the selection.
The Open Stage will take place on August 2, 2021 at the Muffathalle.
What we offer:
– Participation at a TANZWERKSTATT EUROPA workshop free of charge
– Rehearsal studio for your preparation (according to availability)
– Per diems for a maximum of five days
– Festival pass for the TANZWERKSTATT EUROPA events
– Support for finding private accommodations in Munich
– Support in research/applying for travel grants, visa applications, etc.
How to apply: We are looking forward to your application per e-mail with a short biography, relevant video link as well as a technical rider. Deadline: May 11, 2021. Please direct your application to:
Contact details: Joint Adventures – Walter Heun
For further information, please visit https://www.jointadventures.net/tanzwerkstatt-europa/