EFP (European Film Promotion) is issuing a call for the submission of applications for Film Sales Support (FSS) for the promotion and sales of European films to Latin America at Ventana Sur (hybrid), Buenos Aires, Argentina (29 November – 3 December 21)
FSS is available for digital promotion and sales activities of recent European films to buyers and distributors of the respective region attending the market.
Who may submit?
- European world sales companies registered in and validated by the Participant Register of the European Commission and approved by the respective European film promotion institute
What is covered by FSS?
- Costs/investments for digital and physical promotion and marketing campaigns for European films (package of up to 5 films possible). Please note that costs for travel and accommodation in case of a physical presence are NOT covered by FSS.
Which films are eligible?
- Majority-produced European films with a minimum length of 60′ and an origin of country which is part of Creative Europe Media and part of FSS Guidelines
- Recent finished (original copyright established in 2020/2021) and unfinished films
- Fiction films, animation films and documentaries (feature length)
How much is available?
- An incentive of up to 50% of the total costs and up to EUR 5,000 per campaign
- Please submit applications via https://application.efp-online.com/ by 15 November 2021 at the latest
Gender balance, diversity & inclusion and sustainability are important for EFP. Therefore, we appreciate and encourage promotion campaigns that respect the environment as well as the diversity of filmmakers.