Istanbul Fringe Festival (TUR): Call for artists
Deadline for applications: 29 March 2020
Where: Istanbul, Turkey
When: 21-27 September 2020
Costs for participants: 25 euros
Istanbul Fringe Festival had a remarkable 1st edition in September 2019. We are now very excited to launch our artist open call for the 2nd edition: Istanbul Fringe Festival is looking for contemporary and experimental works including dance, performance, theater as well as site-specific works and workshops. Artists from all over the world are welcome to apply!
Istanbul, a fascinating and historical city built on two continents, is hosting the 2nd fringe festival!
The festival will bring together artworks and workshops produced in the disciplines of dance, performance and theater during a week in September 2020. This year festival offers both local and international artists a platform to,showcase their work in several indoor&outdoor venues as well as specific sites such as hammams, churches, market places, old factories located on European and Asian side of the city. This is a great opportunity for artists to meet and interact between themselves and the audience, exchange ideas while discovering a new artistic network.
What we offer:
Accommodation in volunteer houses during the festival
– Meal on the day of your performance
– Public transportation on the day of your performance
– Venue, technical support and promotion
– 50% of the box-office
– Free access to all the events in the festival (requires reservation)
We can’t offer you a round trip ticket between your hometown and Istanbul in our first edition, but we would be happy to help you contact the embassy of your country in Istanbul.
How to apply:
Find the application form on www.fringeistanbul.com
Please send your payment receipt to email@example.com
Account Holder’s Name: Emre YILDIZLAR
Account Number: 377-0575157-81
BE36 3770 5751 5781
Swift Code: BBRUBEBB
For further information, please visit www.fringeistanbul.com
- Infoveranstaltung: DSCHUNGEL WIEN – Das Theaterhaus für junges Publikum
- 17.02.2020 Wie finanziert man freie Produktionen: Best Practice mit Zeno Stanek
- Workshop: Survival Kit für Künstler*innen in der Freien Szene
- 24.02.2020 Urheberrecht mit Wolfgang Renzl