6 July–10 August 2022
Every year, danceWEB offers participation in all workshops, research projects as well as attendance at all performances of the ImPulsTanz festival plus mentoring by an artistic coach to about 60 dancers and emerging choreographers from more than 30 countries.
Each year, outstanding personalities from the international dance and performance scene support the students as artistic mentors. So far, these have included: Mathilde Monnier, Jonathan Burrows, David Zambrano, Sarah Michelson, DD Dorvillier, Ivo Dimchev, Chris Haring, Tino Sehgal, Doris Uhlich, Philipp Gehmacher, Meg Stuart, Florentina Holzinger, Annie Dorsen, Mette Ingvartsen, Anne Juren and Frédéric Gies. In 2022 the mentors will be Wim Vandekeybus and Nicola Schößler.
The programme includes among others:
- Participation in the Research Projects of ImPulsTanz (Pro Series & Field Projects)
- Participation in the technique workshops of ImPulsTanz (more than 200 workshops by over 90 teachers)
- Free admission to all performances of ImPulsTanz
- Exchange of ideas and contact with the international teachers and choreographers of ImPulsTanz
- Salons exclusively offered to danceWEB scholarship holders
- Lecture demonstrations and talks
- Free accommodation
- Mentoring by artistic mentor(s)
For detailed information and the application form please visit the website of
Life Long Burning
17 December 2021, 12:00 noon CET