The 3rd edition of Istanbul Fringe will take place from September 18-26, 2021 as a hybrid festival. The festival will feature artistic works on-site or online according to the artist’s choice on the form. Only works produced for digital platforms can apply for the online section.
Where: Istanbul, Turkey
When: 18.9 – 26.9, 2021
Deadline for applications: 27 March 2021
Istanbul Fringe Festival 2021 – Hybrid will welcome dance, performance and theater shows including shows for children as well as workshop proposals. The festival will offer both local and international artists a physical and a digital platform to showcase their works. This is a great opportunity for artists to meet and interact between themselves and the audience, exchange ideas while discovering a new artistic network.
Your application will be considered once the application fee is received. The application fee is 25 euros / application.
What we offer:
– Accommodation up to 4 nights in volunteer houses / hostels during the festival (P)
– Meal on the day of your performance (P)
– Public transportation on the day of your performance (P)
– Venue/digital platform, technical support and promotion (P/D)
– 50% of the box-office to be shared equally between all the companies (P/D)
– Free access to all the events in the festival upon reservation (P)
D: Digital works
P: Physical works
Costs for participants: 25 euros
Contact details: email@example.com
For further information, please visit www.fringeistanbul.com