DutchCulture, with the support of the Dutch embassy in the UK, invites you to the webinar Cultural Exchange To The UK After Brexit: What Happens Next? on Tuesday, 18 May at 14.30 CET.
Date: 18 May 2021
Time: 14.30 CEST
Duration: 90 minutes
During the webinar that latsts 90 min. we will present the updated database of TransArtists for the UK, and Koen Guiking, Cultural Policy Officer and/or Roel van de Ven, Head of Culture, Education and Communication Department at the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in London will give a presentation about the changes and possibilities for artists and cultural professionals after Brexit.
- 14:30: Introduction and welcome – Bojana Panevska and Laurens Meijer
- 14:35: Presentation by the Dutch embassy – Koen Guiking and Roel van de Ven
- 14:50: Discussion and update on Arts Infopoint UK – Marie Fol and Laurens Meijer
- 15:05: Presentation on the updated TransArtists database – Bojana Panevska
- 15:15: Short statements by the funds – Jan Sprengers, Dewy Karsten Schüler and Paul Bayley
- 15:40: Q&A
Jan Sprengers, Secretary Programme and Internationalisation at the Performing Arts Fund and Dewy Schüler, Grants Officer at the Mondriaan Fund from the Netherlands will join us to share their perspective in what kind of support they offer for artists and cultural professionals. Paul Bayley, Head of Residencies and Awards, Acme, London will share their experience of working with international artists under the current climate.
Marie Fol, President of the board of On the Move and advisor Arts Infopoint UK will discuss with Laurens Meijer, advisor Mobility info Point at DutchCulture, the latest updates and practical information for working in the UK.
We will conclude the webinar with Q&A from the audience.
Please use this online form to subscribe to the webinar, and we will send you a link. The deadline for subscription is 17 May, 13.00 o’clock.