Open call for submissions of author’s performances, concerts, exhibitions and other events intended for online presentation
Bludný kámen is announcing an open call for submission of art projects, performances, concerts and other art happenings, intended for online presentation. The open call is mainly addressed to artists, performers or musicians whose primary livelihood become threatened due to the current state of emergency. We urge artists to realize performance, exhibition, concert, lecture, studio tour or presentation of current work-in-progress. Institutions are encouraged to contribute with a guided tour through a current exhibition or other form of presentation.
The events will be streamed via Bludný kámen’s official facebook page at the announced dates and times (every Thursday at 6pm, 7pm and 8pm).
The committee consists of Bludný kámen members and will continuously choose projects that will be supported.
We ask individuals and other cultural institutions to spread awareness about this call and to publish and share it on their channels.
We also ask everyone to comply with the governments’ restrictions and recommendations when organising their activities.
– continuous, the latest every Tuesday at 12am for the following Thursday stream
– brief abstract of the submitted event with an estimated duration and preferred date and time of streaming
– required duration is between 20 and 50 mins
– reliable connection, cellphone or computer with webcam
– send your submissions to email@example.com
– a symbolic fee of 1000CZK or 40EUR (brutto per performance)