Toolkit: How to define value in the cultural sector
How to set out to evaluate a cultural project? How to avoid getting lost amongst the wealth of different tools and methods available? How to define value in the cultural sector? How to get communities and stakeholders involved, and keep them involved? And how to make sure that the conclusions do not end up in a drawer ?
With this digital toolkit, we hope to encourage and facilitate access to evaluation, as well as help navigate other existing toolkits & resources on the topic. Evaluation is a very relevant element of everyday cultural and artistic work, and has been deeply explored in recent years by European networks and their members. As a network of cultural centres, we gave special thought to our members - cultural operators working in cultural centres, on a local or European level, who in their daily work may reach for tools to evaluate their project, programme and/or organization. But these tools will also be useful for all arts and cultural professionals interested in evaluation. The publication has generally been designed to support people working in organisations with limited budgets and limited human resources for evaluation.
We are very much looking forward to hearing your feedback, as well as examples that can help us enrich this toolkit and continue the evaluation journey (email@example.com).
- Klagenfurt: Gesprächsabend PREKARIAT IM THEATER – Lokalaugenschein Kärnten
- Diskussion: WAS KANN SIE⋆ TUN? Vernetzungstreffen mit Anregungen für Theatermacher⋆innen
- Share & Care: Produktionsleiter_innen gesucht!
- Symposium: Dancers at Work
- Gespräche zur kulturellen Bildung: Theorie – Praxis – Wirkung
- Informationsveranstaltung: Vereinsgründung im Bereich der freien darstellenden Künste