International Performing Arts Conference – CALL FOR PROPOSALS
Disciplines: All Disciplines.
Location: Steiermark, Austria
Duration: December 17 - 21, 2018
Eligibility: performing arts academics, arts educators and teachers, performers of various genres and techniques, theatre directors, dancers and choreographers, arts administrators and producers, musicians, stage designers costume designers, mask makers, multimedia artists, scriptwriters, playwrights, theatre critics and arts journalists.
Costs: For individuals: 650 EUR (early bird reduced fee) / 750 EUR for the presentation slot of 60min. For presentation groups up to three persons: 650 EUR (early bird reduced fee) / 750 EUR. In case of a group presentation up to three persons, the registration fee is per presentation slot (not per person).
"Theatre Between Tradition and Contemporaneity"
December 17 - 21, 2018
Retzhof Castle - Styria, Austria
"Theatre Between Tradition and Contemporaneity" is the annual international multidisciplinary conference researching the Bridge between Tradition and Contemporaneity in performing arts.
Theatre - Dance - Music - Visual & Multimedia Art - Arts Administration - Performing Arts Training - Theatre Design & TechnologyThe conference meeting is highly recommended to performing arts practitioners and researchers from different countries interested in the traditional methods as applied to contemporary performing arts work, searching for international network opportunities and new collaboration partners: performing arts academics, arts educators and teachers, performers of various genres and techniques, theatre directors, dancers and choreographers, arts administrators and producers, musicians, stage designers costume designers, mask makers, multimedia artists, scriptwriters, playwrights, theatre critics and arts journalists.
You are welcome to take part as a Presenter/Speaker or a Participant/Observer.
The conference offers the unique opportunity:
- to exchange experience and share ideas in contemporary performing arts education and training, rehearsal process and performance practice;
- to demonstrate diverse methods and techniques in contemporary performing arts inspired and formed in the connection with the world traditional heritage;
- to meet colleagues from all over the world, establish new contacts and lay the foundation for future networking and collaboration in multicultural and multilingual artistic environment.
At the moment the conference is accepting presentation proposals. Find out more... http://www.performingartsconference.org/registration
- Klagenfurt: Gesprächsabend PREKARIAT IM THEATER – Lokalaugenschein Kärnten
- Diskussion: WAS KANN SIE⋆ TUN? Vernetzungstreffen mit Anregungen für Theatermacher⋆innen
- Share & Care: Produktionsleiter_innen gesucht!
- Symposium: Dancers at Work
- Gespräche zur kulturellen Bildung: Theorie – Praxis – Wirkung
- Informationsveranstaltung: Vereinsgründung im Bereich der freien darstellenden Künste