The IGFT (Austrian Association of Independent Theatre) provides comprehensive information on occupation-specific questions and legal issues in a personal consultation.
We provide advice on the following topics:
- social insurance (health insurance, accident insurance, unemployment insurance, pension insurance)
- child and career (maternity benefits, childcare allowance, Re-entry, etc.)
- Artist Social Insurance Fund (KSVF – Künstler-Sozialversicherungsfonds)
- AMS/additional income/retirement
- correct Employment Type (Employment – Self-employment)
- accounting and tax law
- founding an association and the law of association
- subsidy possibilities, submission of subsidies (new: consultations on EU Creative Europe Submissions / Culture Programs)
- project organization, project submission, project calculation and project billing
- sponsorship, deductibility of donations
- data protection
We have answers or try to find solutions to many more questions.
Appointments for consultations with Julia Kronenberg only after scheduling your appointment in advance by phone (01/403 87 94; Monday to Thursday 9:30-16 h). Consultations take place personally in our office, by phone or by e-mail.
For IGFT members, all consultations are free of charge, non-members pay 50, – EUR for consultation.
Regular infoworkshops of the IGFT offer members an opportunity to get informed about new developments, current questions and challenges in the independent theatre scene as well as about specific topics.
Experts from different areas offer their expertise with a subsequent opportunity for questions and discussion.
Dates according to Homepage and / or Newsletter.
For IGFT members are all infoworkshops free of charge, non-members pay 50,- EUR for event.
Share & Care
In the “Share & Care” series, the Austrian Association of Independent Performing Arts (IGFT) invites artists from the field of performing arts to exchange and discuss their ideas in order to benefit from each other’s experience.
Format: We offer time so that they can present their experiences individually. Afterwards there is also a room for discussion. The IGFT moderates this evening, makes a documentation and collects inputs. The outcome of the evening leads to further steps and work tasks.
The “Share & Care” series is free of charge also for non-members.