Open Call: Arbeitsplatz Wien Work Residency
DEADLINE: 30 September 2019
The next opportunity for a WORK RESIDENCY at Arbeitsplatz is in the period from 1st January to 31st of July 2020.
It includes 5 weeks rehearsal space as well as continuous desk space incl. facilities and storage in our shared office. The exact dates depend on your preferences and availability.
As an artist you should be based in Vienna and are eligible to apply if:
– you are at the beginning of your artistic journey
– you have fallen out of the financial support system or are currently in any kind of transition period in your career
For applying go to our website arbeitsplatzwien.com/residence/ and fill the application form.
Arbeitsplatz was founded through the desire to create a working space where artists can continuously rehearse, share resources and have a place to work. In our office we come together, share knowledge and experiences and get away from working in isolation in our own living rooms. Arbeitsplatz consists of two studios that can be rented with fair prices. We want to make space available for artistic creation and research and to share knowledge and resources.
For more info contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Arbeitsplatz is supported by the MA7 – Kulturabteilung der Stadt Wien
- Infoveranstaltung: Vertragsvorlagen
- Infoveranstaltung: Kalkulation und Budgetierung
- Diskussion: Kulturpolitik zur Wahl
- Infoveranstaltung: Verträge in der Freien Szene - was rät der Steuerberater?
- Infoveranstaltung Klagenfurt: Projekteinreichung und -beschreibung & Sozialversicherung bei wechselnden Beschäftigungsverhältnissen