International Residency for Movement Directors, Choreographers and Physical Theatre Directors
Dates: 22 - 29 November 2019
Location: Laubegg Castle - Austria
There are several scholarships for highly motivated candidates. Each scholarship can partially cover the program fee.
Primarily aimed at high-level dancers, choreographers, directors, and performers who wish to extend their knowledge and skills through practical research of:
- how to tell a story through dance and movement, performance and acting;
- how to be choreographer, coach, director of movement and dance;
- how to create an ensemble and professional performance in limited rehearsal time and many more.
Practical sessions are designed to enhance understanding of performance making and rehearsal processes, and skills in pedagogy. The training is designed as the multidisciplinary intensive lab with participation and practice together with performers from different techniques and countries.
The residency is held in the beautiful castle of the 13th century - Laubegg Castle, in the landscape of natural beauty in Austria.
Everything is organized on the same territory: creative space and full board accommodation, so that participants can concentrate on creation and communication without any distractions of the routine necessities.
If there are TWO or MORE candidates from one country, applying as one group, the scholarship may cover up to 50% of the total participation fee.
Contact our coordinator Lisa Rich to get the application guideline: email@example.com
For more Infos:
- Infoveranstaltung: Krieg' ich eh (k)eine Pension?
- Infoveranstaltung: Kulturverein - alles klar?
- Infoveranstaltung: Einnahmen-Ausgaben-Rechnung
- Infoveranstaltung: Gendern - Jo eh! & Pro Quote Bühne Österreich