Festivals: call for action – a few days left for the EFFE label 2019-2020
The EFFE Label is Europe’s quality stamp for remarkable arts festivals showing their engagement in the field of the arts, community involvement and international openness. 715 festivals across Europe were awarded the EFFE Label 2017-2018.
The application for the EFFE Label 2019-2020 is now extended till February 20, 2019
Are you running a festival and would like to join the community of festivals with the EFFE Label? You can add your festivals on the FestivalFinder.eu and you will get an invitation to apply for the EFFE Label by filling in an online application form which takes maximum 10 minutes of your time.
If your festival successfully applies for the EFFE Label, it is also in the running for the EFFE Award.
What is the EFFE Label?
Some festivals on the FestivalFinder.eu have the EFFE Label. This Label was awarded to them after being evaluated by international experts in the festival world. These awarded festivals fulfill a minimum of 7 out of these 10 quality standards.
These festivals are embedded in the European artistic, cultural and social reality as well as:
- presenting a coherent and curated artistic programme;
- supporting on-going artistic development (some examples of this are: offering residencies to artists, contributing to new creations, and supporting artistic research);
- providing opportunities for upcoming or innovative artists to create or to be presented in your programme;
- being rooted in its’ local community fostering local connections in the programme and among the performers/ performances. The festival involves local artists as well as local audiences in its projects;
- helping to increase access to culture and attract diverse audiences. (some examples include different socio-economic backgrounds, age groups, genders, and cultures);
- taking measures to be more sustainable. This can refer to environment, economics, business models, and social impacts;
- helping to shape, encourage and promote intercultural experiences for your audiences and artists;
- embracing inclusivity as a core principle and practice;
- investing in innovation and capacity building;
- engaging with audiences, for example through educational programmes.
More Information on why to register now as well as the application form: www.festivalfinder.eu/effe-label
- Infoveranstaltung mit Steuerberater Mag. Saghy: Ausländer-Abzugsteuer
- Informationsveranstaltung: AKM - Musiknutzung in den darstellenden Künsten
- Informationsveranstaltung: Arbeits- und Vertragsverhältnisse in den Freien Darstellenden Künsten